This how to process will instruct how to process the following categories of receipts received in the Outlook inboxes:
- Instructor Expense Receipts: These are receipts for purchase our instructors have made for the training sites.
- Vendor Receipts: These are receipts for services at our training sites such as internet, utilities, etc.
- Lifesavers Receipts: These are receipts from Lifesavers, Inc. where we purchase eCards (BLS and Heartssaver, and Instructor eCards) and some other training supplies.
- Survival Group Receipts: These are receipts from Survival Group where we purchase ecards (ACLS, PALS, and Instructor eCards)
- World Point Inventory and Equipment Receipts: These receipts are for inventory we purchase for our main inventory of eBooks and online courses, physical book inventory for each training site, and equipment and supplies at each training site. THIS DOES NOT APPLY individual customer book orders. There is a different process for customer book order World Point Receipts.
Step 1: Login to Dropbox (firstname.lastname@example.org account)
Open folder 1 – Receipts
Open the sub-folder for the current year
Step 2: Identify the category of the Receipt
Using the chart below, identify which category the receipt belongs.
Next, follow the pathway on the chart below to upload the receipt to the correct receipt folder in Dropbox.
|Receipt Category||Dropbox Folder to Upload Receipt||Next Sub-Folder||Next Sub-Folder|
|Instructor Expense Receipts||City Specific Receipt Folder||Current Month||NA|
|Vendor Receipts||City Specific Receipt Folder||Current Month||NA|
|Lifesavers Receipts||Lifesavers Receipt Folder||City Sub Folder||NA|
|Survival Group Receipts||Survival Group Receipt Folder||NA||NA|
|World Point Inventory or Equipment Receipts||World Point Receipts Folder||City Sub Folder||Current Month|
Step 3: Format, Title, and Upload the Receipt
Formatting the Receipt-
Not all receipts will be attachments to the email. If there is not an attachment to download and save, use a screen capture took to take a screen shot of the email receipt. Ensure that the company and total paid are included in the shot, along with date and time of the email.
Then, convert the screen capture image to a PDF file.
Title the Receipt-
The receipt title should always include the following in order:
City/company purchased for
Dollar amount of sale
4-1-2022 Spectrum Internet Memphis $64.70
Upload the Receipt-
Once the receipt has been correctly formatted and titled, upload it to the correct folder in Dropbox you identified in Step 2 using the chart.
Step 4: Refresh the Page and Verify
After the receipt has been uploaded to the folder, REFRESH the page to ensure it was saved and appears in the folder.
Step 5: Survival Group, Lifesavers, and World Point Receipts *Extra Step*
If the receipt is for a payment to Lifesavers, World Point, or Survival group, ADD to the EXCEL FILE the following using the pathway in the chart listed below
- Total amount paid
- Tracking information if applicable
- Date Receipt uploaded to Dropbox and initials of team member uploading
- Date Received if Applicable
|Receipt Type||Dropbox Folder to Upload Receipt||Excel File|
|Lifesavers Receipts||Lifesavers Receipt Folder||Lifesavers Charges Excel File|
|Survival Group Receipts||Survival Group Receipt Folder||Survival Group Charges|
|World Point Inventory or Equipment Receipts||World Point Receipts Folder||World Point Charges and Expense Tracker|
Step 6: Move the Email Receipt
After you have completed steps 1-5 above, move the receipt to the Receipt Folder in the email account